If you want to find a job that suits you, it is important that this role keeps you motivated and makes a positive impact on the employer. It is not about securing any job, it is about finding the right job for you.
Factors to Consider:
- –What has been the most satisfying role you have held?
- –If all careers/roles paid the same, which one would you choose?
- –If you could receive a salary for a hobby, what hobby would it be?
- –If you could work for one week in a completely different industry, which industry would you choose?
- –In your last/current position – write down the negative and positive duties of this role; are there more negatives than positives?
WorkPaths work with you on building your CV, interview techniques and analysing a job, setting your expectations for when you start your job and being fully prepared on the recruitment process so that you are in the best position to secure the job.
WorkPaths staff will help you analyse your transferable skills, develop a personalised job goal and focus on the right ingredients to help you secure the ideal job for you.
Why WorkPaths is different – we offer access to training, advice and guidance on welfare payments, support when starting a job and for your first weeks in employment, helping you to set a budget and to ensure that you have success in your new role, we have an insight into what employers need so therefore our candidates are well prepared for what to expect.
For many people, finding the right role within the right company can be a daunting task. For many employees, work can be unfulfilling as, the role may not match the key employment factors required for each individual employee including skill-set, company culture or salary.
We spend the majority of our lives at work and commuting to and from work, so it is important that the role we choose is a comfortable fit and not a role which does not tap into our true potential, let WorkPaths support you on your journey to employment.